The Computer takes over Radio Free Cybertron, and the rest of the galaxy. This is the most infamous episode of Radio Free Cybertron ever, as Brian completely breaks format to try something creative.
- Opening We learn the fate of TM2 Jasontron, and more of The Computer’s evil. He means to destroy RFC.
- ATT BuzzNew BM Basics and BW Mutants are popping up. Unpopular toys get their moment in the sun. Why is the cartoon continuity preferred over the comic? Also, Transformers smut becomes an issue. Lord only knows why.
- The Computer’s Rage The Computer demands results in his quest to kill all that remains of RFC.
- Ask RFCWhat was the deal with TM2 Jasontron? No one knows, but he’s dead, so we move on. Where can we find old TF videos?
- Contest Get Bob Skir to do an RFC promo and you get an Lio Convoy.
- The Computer’s Rage, continued A transmission from Kilby gets through, further enraging our electronic despot.
- Toy Review BM Thrust- A nice cycle mode, but a weak robot modes hurt his overall score. Goldy gives him a 7/10. The now defunct Goldimus.com is plugged.
- The Computer’s Rage, some more Where plans to overthrow the Earth are made.
- TF: The Movie Parody Part two of the parody. Perceptor is shown as something of a fraud.
- The Computers Victory He regrets his losses, and vows to take Brian and RFC out with all he has left. Also, the Earth is destroyed.
Radio Free Cybertron: The Transformers Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below