- Opening Brian tells us whats happening on todays show. A few segments have been delayed and a brief mention of some new things on the site.
- News From Earth Beast Wars Metals arrives on the playstation. Coldhardslag.com has an interview with Gary Chalk, and Magmatron is coming to the US as a Target exclusive. Shaft 2000 ruled. Toyfare interviews Hasbro. JRX arrives in Japan. Brian goes to Heroescon and sees scalping and bootlegs.
- ATT Buzz The second episode of Car Robots hits and ATT wonders if it’s coming to the US. Is G1 being forgotten?
- A Powerful New Leader Optimus isn’t running unopposed, Galvatron’s campaign for president begins.
- Polls Results- ‘Beast Machines, your opinion,’ and a new poll- Should Car Robots be brought to the US?.
- Episode Review Subtitled Zone- Brian gets a good quality copy of Zone, the pilot for the Japanese series that didn’t happen. Not much plot, but there’s a lot of flashy action. Star Wars is ripped off. It’s interesting, but not great. It gets a 7/10.
- A Leader We Can Trust More Autobot propaganda.
- Toy Review Metroplex- Nice looking robot mode, lots of neat gimmics and accessories. A few minor quibbles about his alt modes, Brian gives him an 8/10.
- Closing Brian explains this weeks show being short has something to do with his ‘real life.’ I don’t know.
Radio Free Cybertron: The Transformers Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below