- Opening The Computer attempts to fill in for Brian, giving us the overview before Brian gets the chance. At least the computer gets to co-host. Brian experiments with instant messaging.
- News From Cybertron Outback searches for the impossible. A Seacon meets a grizzly end. Transgender Autobots. Really.
- ATT Buzz The spoiler arguments start up again, and John discusses the use of spoiler space concerning toys and cartoons. Beast Machines won’t be given a second run on Fox. New Beast Machines, Skydive and Blastcharge, are showing up.
- Episode Review G1 A Prime Problem- Túrin’s review for the first Cartoon Viewing Club episode. He summarizes the episode and cackles. He also plugs the Kid Rhino video releases like he’s getting paid. The psuedo-science in this episode runs rampant. He comes to the conclusion that it’s fun, but not great. We also get a quick lesson in critical thinking.
- Bad Poets Corner It’s about Beast Machines, and another is about Optimus Minor.
- Market Watch Heath of coldhardslag.com keeps up with fluctuations of TF prices.
- Rattrap007 Trivia Last answer- Optimus Prime and Ratchet. This weeks question- Who invented the solar satellite in “Attack of the Autobots?”
- Toy Review Transmetal Rattrap- No articulation in beast mode, but the rat with wheels is fun. Robot mode is good looking and decent articulation. Goldy gives him an overall 8/10. TM Rattrap is one of the best BW figures ever, it should have been a 10!
Radio Free Cybertron: The Transformers Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below