- Opening Brian lets us know what’s on the show this week, lots of reviews.
- Toy Review RiD Hightower- Vehicle mode has nice detailing, though no real articulation. Decent robot mode with nice articulation. Goldy gives him a 7/10.
- The Allspark Brian discusses the changes in staff at the Allspark.
- Toy Reveiw Yamato Macross VF-1S- Duo Maxwell talks about Jetfire’s cousin. Fighter mode gets an 8.8, Gerwalk a 7.5 and Battroid mode gets an 8.4.
- Book Review Cybertronian: The Unofficial Transformers Recognition Guide Vol. 2 & 3- Included are guides to the middle years of G1 toys, cartoons and comics. Beautiful pictures and information on all the toys. The cost is bit offsetting. They are recommended, though.
- Toy Review Bootleg Bruticus/Valdigus/Ruination- Chris McFeely reviews each of the individual components and the combiner as a whole. Overall, it’s a quality piece for a bootleg, and it gets his recommendation. (This segment has some troubles with the audio)
- Closing Brian invites to listen to the next show.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below