This week on Radio Free Cybertron: We’re starting the year (and pre-Toy Fair season) off with lots of juicy rumors and leaks including a ton of Titans Return information. We also discuss upcoming items from TakaraTomy, the new Transformers movie, Transformers gimmicks that third party hasn’t tackled yet and tons more!
Mentioned on the show:
This week in history
- January 4 2005 — Dreamwave Productions officially declares bankruptcy, bringing their Transformers comic story lines to an abrupt end.
- Combiner Wars G2 Superion Available In The US On Amazon… Briefly
- UPDATED: Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave And Titan Master Soundblaster Revealed!
- More Combiner Wars Computron Art Leaked – Today’s Puzzle Piece Is Nosecone
- Combiner Wars Computron – Two More Technobot Identities Possibly Revealed, And One Is Pretty Groovy
- Combiner Wars Not As Over As We Thought? Liokaiser Artwork Surfaces!
- Titans Return Fortress Maximus Package Art Leak – Confirming Exclusive Version?
- Unite Warriors Bruticus Is Coming – Early Silhouette Features Suspiciously Shuttle-Shaped Arm
- Beast Wars 20th Anniversary: TakaraTomy’s Plans Take Shape… Or Silhouette. Masterpiece Optimus Primal Teased!
- First Look At Titans Return Deluxe Blurr In Extremely Low-Res Image?
- Titans Return Blurr – Finding The Real Colors
- Transformers Adventure Kabaya Kits On The Way In February
- Transformers 5 – Michael Bay Talks About Writers Room and Plans with Spielberg
This week on the network
- The RFC Mini-Cast – 041
- Being Awesome With Rob Springer – 041
- Superhero Time Presents: That One Episode Of Star Trek “The Magnificent Ferengi”
- Get The Skinny – 033
Also on TFormers
- Year In Review 2015 – The Best Of Comics
- Year In Review 2015 – The Best Of Toys For Deep Pockets: Masterpiece And Unofficial Products
- Year In Review 2015 – The Best Of Toys Part 1: General
- Year In Review 2015 – The Best of Toys Part 2: Generations
- Year In Review 2015 – The News: Good, Bad, And Memorable
Radio Free Cybertron: The Transformers Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below