This week on Radio Free Cybertron: We observe the 19th anniversary of the Dark Glass controversy, and reminisce a bit about the early online fandom. Hasbro sues DC over their infringement of the Bumblebee trademark, we share our perspective. Apparently action has been taken against an online retailer in respect to a third party toy, we unravel that story with the information we have available to us. More statues are on the way. Who’s buying these? We’re not. Are you? Plus we talk a bit more about the end of the Last Knight’s theatrical run, that awesome new Toys Alliance Mega Action Series Megatron, the toys we picked up this week, and more!
Mentioned on the Show:
This Week In History
The Big Item
- Transformers The Last Knight – Theatrical Run Post-Mortem
- Cyber Battalion Series Found At California Walgreens
- Toys Alliance MAS-02 Mega Action Series Megatron Images
- Prime 1 Studio Announces Half-Scale Sqweeks Statue
- Ultra-Pro Licensed Official Transformers-Themed Gaming Card Supplies Seen At GenCon 2017
- Iron Factory Fangs of Tyranny Legends-Scale Unofficial Coneheads Set Photos
- New Pics Rodimus Prime & Matrix Statue From Imaginarium Art – Till All Are One!
Thanks to Amazon
- Titans Return Trypticon is $135 as of show time!
- The ginormous Mega Bloks Starship Enterprise is currently only $99.99!
What’s on TFormers This Week?
- SDCC 2017 Primitive Skateboarding Optimus Prime – TFormers Video Review
- IDW Comics Review – Optimus Prime Issue #10
- TFormers Titans Return Gallery – Siege on Cybertron Tidal Wave
- TFormers Titans Return Gallery – Siege on Cybertron Magnus Prime