This week on Radio Free Cybertron: ‘Twas the Show Before Toy Fair, and Don’s not around. No cat attack tonight, not even a slight growling sound. New leaks haven’t shown up, Weibo’s been quiet today. We hope for our sake, that it please stay that way. Transfans are waiting for new toys to see, and Don’s still aching for a real Headmaster Arcee. Surely Saturday will bring us a new Predaking, but we just hope that Hasbro stops stickering. As the day it draws nearer, time’s moving fast, another trip to New York City for our pal Diecast. Please join us this Saturday at noon Eastern Time, this poem is over, it’s too hard to keep it going.
Mentioned on the Show:
This Week in History
- 2015 — Diecast abandons his wife on Valentine’s Day to take off to New York and look at toys.
The Big Item
- New SD Transformers Figures Coming From WhatNot Toys
- STUDIO SERIES SOON? Price Tags Found At Meijer Store For Leader, Deluxe, & Voyager Figures
- Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 1 Bumblebee – In-Package Shot Of New Mold 76 Camaro Figure
- Transformers Authentics 4.5″ Figure Sighting In GA – Now At Family Dollar!
- OUT IN SINGAPORE – In-Hand Photos Of Power Of The Primes Wave 2 Deluxes: Moonracer, Blackwing, Sludge, Snarl, Rippersnapper
- Power of the Primes Voyager Class Hun-Gurrr – In-Hand Images
- Power of The Primes Elita-1 – First In Hand Pictures Of Wave 2 Voyager (How Bad Are The Stickers?)
- More Elita-1 Images Compared With Starscream and More POWER!
- Planet X Shows Prototypes For Video Game-Inspired Not-Insecticons
- Thrilling 30 Orion Pax’s Secret Identity Revealed – See The Kup That Could Have Been!
What’s on TFormers This Week?
- Till All Are One: Is The End of Generations (As We Know It) Upon Us? And What Does The Future Look Like?
- COUNTDOWN TO TOY FAIR 2018: Five Things We Might See At The Show
- The Brands Of Transformers, Part 2: Kenner
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below