- Opening Brian let’s us know what’s on the show this week. The RiD cartoon promo is out, so Brian shares a bit of it with us. Not much original material this week, thus the short show length. Several more segments are here though, Túrin’s Greatest Hits!
- Great TF Websites This weeks site, Transformers Worlds Worst. TF hilarity! (The URL given is out of date.)
- Dubbed Line of the Week A dumb line from the Star TV dubs of the Japanese series. A magic car is mentioned.
- Túrin’s Greatest Hits:
- Editorial 8:53 m/s- Túrin goes on about what is and isn’t open to interpretation in the G1 cartoon. There’s also some song lyrics by his girlfriend that are more than a little disturbing when read by a male.
- Episode Review 25:48 m/s- G1 A Prime Problem- Túrin’s review for the first Cartoon Viewing Club episode. He summarizes the episode and cackles. He also plugs the Kid Rhino video releases like he’s getting paid. The psuedo-science in this episode runs rampant. He comes to the conclusion that it’s fun, but not great. We also get a quick lesson in critical thinking.
- Toy Review 9:38 m/s- Scorponok- The second largest G1 toy ever. Scorpion mode is a brick, but it’s a big brick. Base mode is nice, lots of accessories and gimmics. Impressively large robot mode, but the gimpy head ruins the effect. Túrin gives him a nice.
- Episode Review 31:49 m/s- G1 City of Steel- Túrin’s review for the Cartoon Viewing Club. It’s just dumb, (the episode I mean not the review), and deserves it’s reputation in the fandom. A funny, detailed review, check it out.
- Toy Review 6:52 m/s- Túrin proves he’s one of the few among us that could one day be a normally functioning member of society by picking girls over toys. He also lets you know you’re rich and sings the praises of 2 ply. Oh, and for the toy, G2 Inferno gets an awesome, his highest rating. Great detailing and quality production. Overall, a great, great toy.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below