This week on Radio Free Cybertron: After 23 years of asking EVERY iteration of the Hasbro design and brand teams, Don is finally getting a Headmaster Arcee! Also on the show: You can’t see him, it’s John Cena and he stars in the upcoming Bumblebee movie! We are in love with MP-711, the 7-11 branded Masterpiece Optimus Prime. Also on the show, we speculate about the rumored Transformers Collector’s Club from Hasbro, Zeta Toys giant NOT Bruticus, high-end branded Transformers headphones, and way more!
Mentioned on the Show:
This Week In History
- 2011 — Dark of the Moon hits the $1 billion mark in worldwide box office receipts, the first Paramount film to do so… and all in just under five weeks of release. Holy crap.
- 1947 — Musician Rick Derringer is born.
The Big Item
- RUMOR/SPECULATION: New Transformers Collector’s Club To Be Announced At HasCon?
- WWE Superstar John Cena Joins Cast Of Bumblebee Movie | Also, release date gets pushed back to December 2018
- MP-711 – Masterpiece Convoy 7 Eleven Exclusive Redeco Officially Revealed
- Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak – In-Hand Images Of Wonderfest-Exclusive Pink Bumblebee Recolor
- Pioneer Announces SE-MX8-K Transformers Branded High-End Headphones
- Zeta Toys Armageddon Giant Unofficial Bruticus First Look And In Hand Not-Blast Off Photos
- It’s quite busy at Walgreens lately:
What’s on TFormers This Week?
- TFormers Titans Return Overlord Photo Gallery
- TFormers Reviews Decepticon Nitro – The Last Knight Premier Edition
- TFormers Reviews Misfire – Titans Return Deluxe Wave 5
- TFormers Titans Return Misfire Gallery
Also as promised, here’s HeyMickey‘s awesome Star Trek Deep Space 9 Damar wall art:
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below