This week Matt, Diecast and special guest Eric Crownover are back from a fun-filled trip to TFCon USA in Chicago. They give their first-hand account of all the items that were on display as well as the all the new stuff they brought home with them. That wasn’t the only convention in the past week, however, so there are plenty of new Studio Series and Siege reveals to talk about as well. Oh, and it looks like early tracking has the Bumblebee movie tanking upon its release in December. Oh well, at least we’re getting some pretty cool looking shoes around the same time. So tunnel your way out from under your TFCon haul and join us for this week on RFC!
Mentioned on the Show:
This Week in History
- 1985 and 1986 — The Transformers episodes “The Autobot Run” and “Nightmare Planet” premiere in the US.
The Big Item
- TFCon Chicago 2018 – #TFConChicago Dealer Room Displays Show Off New Figures From Maketoys, Iron Factory, Zeta Toys, More
- MCM London 2018 – BotBots Images From Hasbro Display
- MCMComicCon 2018 – Studio Series Devastator Prototype Close Up Photos
- MCMComicCon 2018 – Official Press Release & Hi-Res Images Transformers Studio Series
- Comic-Con Paris 2018 Transformers Studio Series Official Press Release: JetFire, Bonecrusher, Optimus Primhttps://tformers.com/mcmcomiccon-2018-official-press-release-hi-res-images-transformers-studio-series-/34316/news.htmle
- Lucca Comic-Con 2018 – Official Images Siege Deluxes Prowl & Sixgun, Battlemaster Pteraxodon
- Studio Series Deluxe Wave 5 Leaks: WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Barricade Package Back Scans
- Toyworld Shows Unofficial The Last Knight Bulldog Tank And WWII Bumblebee Prototypes
- ‘Bumblebee’ Box Office Tracking for the Lowest ‘Transformers’ Opening Ever
- First Look – Puma and Hasbro RS-X Transformers Sneakers and Apparel Line
What’s on TFormers this week?
- Paris ComicCon 2018 Hasbro Transformers Global Brand Interview
- Transformers Legends Web Comic Featuring LG-EX Big Powered
Your Transformers Podcast, for 18 years!