This week on Radio Free Cybertron: Diecast is hosting while Brian is out and the team covers breaking news of a new movie Masterpiece Bumblebee, then go into the history of the Aveo Swerve that was briefly available online 10 years ago. Then there is the talk of the upcoming Unicron event from IDW that does indeed spell the end of the current continuity in the books. There’s also plenty of toys to talk about, ranging from Titan Class Predaking to third-party Primes and Bumblebees, as well as more upcoming Studio Series movie toys. Also, the Toys R Us liquidation is now in full swing and John Cena would like to tell you how good the Bumblebee movie is going to be… if we could only see him.
Mentioned on the Show:
This Week in History
- 2008 — Aveo Swerve is made available on the Chevrolet website… through branches in Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. The offer is quickly taken down.
The Big Item
- Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking – In-Hand Images Of Individual Predacons
- Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking – New In-Hand Images Show Predaking Communing With Nature
- The Toys That Made Us Returns – Second Season Announced
- FansToys Hydra Unofficial Sixshot Masterpiece-Style Figure Color Product Sample Photos
- DX9 X34 Dutch – New Unofficial Third Party Legends-Scale G1 Optimus Prime
- Hot Soldiers Legends-Scale Unofficial Hearts of Steel Bumblebee Color Photos Plus New Not-Optimus Teaser
- Transformers Studio Series Megatron New Photos of Wave 2 Voyager
- Studio Series Leader Class Blackout – In-Hand Images Of Impressive New Mold Of 2007 Transformers Movie Character
- Figure King Scans – Power of the Primes Optimal Optimus, Abominus G1 Style, Predaking, More!
What’s on TFormers this week?
- Movie Studio Series Blackout Video Review of Leader Class Figure
- John Cena Talks About The Bumblebee Movie, Insists It’s The Best Transformers Movie Yet
- Toys R Us US Locations Begin Liquidation Sales In Preparation For Store Closings
- XM Studios New Megatron Statue Teaser Image
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below