This week on Radio Free Cybertron: We’re back from an awesome TFcon. Almost every single thing about the convention was perfect, except for one small thing that left many fans disappointed. We’ll discuss. On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED note, is third party in a death spiral? We take on that debate and the sides chosen may surprise you. Also on the show: we got tons of toys over the weekend at TFcon, and we share our hauls for the week. Diecast finally gives Kronos that Viking funeral it deserves. Yes! He did it! He finally really did it. That maniac! He burned it up! All that plus this week’s news including the reissue God Fire Convoy that you probably don’t need. It’s a madhouse on this week’s RFC!
Mentioned on the Show:
This Week in History
- 1992 — The Headmasters episode “The Dormant Volcano Erupts Again” airs in Malaysia.
- 2008 — The Fun Publications Club–exclusive Seacons begin shipping.
The Big Item
- Upcoming TakaraTomy Products? Legends LG64 Seaspray with Lione, LG65 Twin Twist, LG66 Topspin, Encore God Fire Convoy
- Encore Car Robots God Fire Convoy Is Happening And …It Costs HOW MUCH?
- Exclusive No More? The Last Knight Premier Edition Hot Rod Listed on Amazon
- Transformers: The Last Knight – 7net Exclusive Clear Voyager Optimus Prime Plus Japanese Blu-Ray Release Announced
- Optimus Prime PREturns! Peter Cullen Joins Bumblebee Brighton Falls Movie
- Titans Return Deluxe Wave 6, Featuring Slugslinger, Hitting US Retail
- Starscream Leak Confirmed As Part Of Transformers Authentics Line
- au x Transformers Infobar Phone Figures Crowdfunding Special Editions In Hand Photos
- Star Wars Transformers Strikes Back! TakaraTomy To Release Darth Vader TIE Fighter in March – Updated!
- STF-01 Firage Unofficial Mirage / Dino From Dark of The Moon
- X2 Toys Sky Crusher First Look at Color Images of Not Jetfire Figure
Diecast Destroys Kronos
Radio Free Cybertron: The Transformers Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below