This week on Radio Free Cybertron: A text mail from a listener about Transformers distribution sparks a long and interesting discussion about item lifecycle management. No, really, it’s good. We go into why your local retail stores’ stocking of Transformers sucks. We discuss that new Imaginarium Art Arcee statue that you’ve probably stolen a peek at through a private browser window, that reissue G1 Hot Rod, Power of the Primes Predaking and much, much more!
Mentioned on the Show:
The Big Item
- Power of The Primes Exclusive Wreck-Gar New Stock Photography Leak
- G1 Hot Rod Reissue Now Listed On Walmart.com With Stock Photos
- Predaking In-Hand Images of Titan Class Transformers Team | Pre-Orders: Titans Return Predaking Transformers Titan Class Combiner Team
- Power of the Primes Wave 3 Prime Masters Sighted In Philippines ToysRUs
- Prequel: From Cybertron With Love – Bumblebee The Movie Comic From Penguin Random House
What’s on TFormers this week?
- Transformers Digital Stickers and Trading Cards for iOS and Android
- Power of The Primes Missing Prime Masters Teased In New Image
- MP-43 Beast Wars Masterpiece Megatron – What Accessories Can We Expect?
- Studio Series Camo Blackout & Rusty Bumblebee – Images Of China-Only Lucky Draw Figures
Your Transformers Podcast, for 18 years!