This week: Watch out, Robosen. There are some new animatronic Transformers coming your way.
- First Look at G2 Toxitron Collection Mirage
- In Hand Photos of Shattered Glass Hot Rod
- First Images of Beast Wars ReAction Figures
- Earthspark Warrior Class stock photos: Jawbreaker, Starscream, and Megatron
- First Look at Earthspark Deluxe Nightshade via box stock photo
- In Hand Images of Legacy Armada Megatron
- TFW Covers Hasbro during 51st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media, And Communications Conference
- Chris Cocks expressed confidence in Transformers, observing that in a down year, it’s actually up by 9 percent leading in to the release of the movie
- Regarding Mattel licensing agreement: It makes sense to be able to leverage [Mattel’s] IP, makes “a ton of sense” to be able to find Optimus Prime in Hot Wheels.
- Retro G1 Thundercracker hitting Walmart shelves
- “Animatronic” Optimus Primal First Look
- Look out, Robosen! ROTB Auto-Transforming RC Optimus and Bumblebee (In China)
- Eat Popcorn Directly from Optimus Prime’s Hollowed-Out Head
- Dadi Cinema Malaysia Has ROTB Cups with Topper Figurines
- It’s no Valvotron: Monro Auto Service Centers offers poster, cross-branded service packages, and photo ops with character displays