- Opening The usual show run down from Brian, who loves Tripredacus Agent. The message board is coming back. Battle for the Spark will be missed says the poll. Hot Rodimus’ site is mentioned, it’s no longer with us. The Pacific Northwest Transfan Conference is announced. Plus, an online petition makes Brian laugh.
- Trivia Last weeks answer- Some Beast Machines episode. A new clip is played.
- ATT Buzz Google puts up the usenet archives, look into ATT’s past! Blue TM2 Megatron shows up, many people question its origins. A petition to bring back G1 in all its glory pops up.
- Ask The Computer Where can I find funny TF commercials? The Computer breaks Hoops heart. Cybertroncity.com is mentioned, it’s no longer around.
- Toy Review BM Motorcycle Drone- Brian loves him because he’s show accurate. It has nice colors. Brian tries to pull a fast one by skipping the crappy robot mode. He gives it a 8/10. (It’s not that good. He also says forget Spystreak, for which I cannot forgive him.)
- Dubbed Line of the Week Brian shares the genius that is the StarTV dubs. DRUNKEN TRANSFORMER KARAOKE!
- Toy Review BM Spystreak- Jet mode has no articulation, but then, it is a jet. Lots of details, good molding. The gimmicked left arm takes a away from the robot mode. Goldy gives him a 6/10. The fool! Spystreak is God’s gift to Vehicon fans. Go buy him and his cousin Night Cruz now.
- Why am I here floating in space like this? God bless you, Deathy.
- Toy Review Clear PVC Galvatron- The Computer reads a review by Matrix Prime. The packaging leaves much to be desired. He has a hard time staying together. Being clear lowers his score. He get’s a 6/10.
Radio Free Cybertron: The Transformers Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below