This week on Radio Free: HasCon is this week! Brian is currently on the road to Rhode Island (and stopping at every Sheetz along the way) but Eric and Diecast are here to discuss predictions on how the “Fanmily” event will go before they trek to the convention. Stay tuned for all the news coming out of Hasbro’s first Brand Convention! Don tries to name every character from the 2001 Robots in Disguise cartoon and comes pretty close. Toys R Us may be filing for bankruptcy soon, did the use of Dononomics lead to this? Plus we talk about more leaks, some official, some not, as well as Takara-Tomy’s upcoming Legends and Movie releases! Cosmos makes a push to become the new third party Springer. Oh, and Don threatens to take off his shirt. All that and more! On this week’s RFC!
Mentioned on the Show:
This Week In History
- Power of the Primes – 5 Days Until The HasCon Reveals!
- TakaraTomy Legends And Movie Releases For February And March 2018
- Package Art Leak For Starscream, Grimlock, Bumblebee – Is this Cyberverse? Plus Fidget Its Optimus Prime Cube
- BAIT Diadora Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, and Soundwave Excluvies Revealed
- Surf’s Up! Bumblebee: Brighton Falls Is Looking For Santa Cruz Beachy Types as Extras
- LG43 Dinosaurer versus Titans Return Trypticon: What’s The Difference?
- Soldier Story Unicron Lamps Leaving Factory And Standing For Final Inspection
- Unofficial MP Cosmos #3 – Ocular Max OMNE Reconnaissance PS-11 Testshot
What’s on TFormers This Week?
- SDCC 2017 Transformers The Last Knight Premier Voyager Optimus Prime – TFormers Review
- TFormers Titans Return Gallery – Siege on Cybertron Thunderwing Titan Master
- TFormers Titans Return Gallery – Siege on Cybertron Pounce
- TFormers Titans Return Gallery – Siege on Cybertron Metalhawk
- FANmily Secrets: Four Things We Hope To Learn More About At HasCon This Friday
- Caught Up In The Fracas: Could LG26 Scourge Be Reunited With His Partner In February?
Radio Free Cybertron: The Transformers Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below