This week on Radio Free Cybertron: Transformers 5 is on the way and has a name. Yay? We talk about the upcoming Takara Headmaster figures, the new Hasbrocon trademark, MMC’s Carnifex AKA NOT Overlord, Masterpiece Beast Wars figures and tons, tons more!
Mentioned on the show
This week in history
- 2007 — The theatrical trailer for Transformers is released online.
- HASBROCON- Hasbro Registers Possible New Convention and Domain Names
- Transformers Figure Subscription Service 4 Ruckus/”Grabuge” Now Shipping
- RUMOR: Legends Series LG31 Fortress Maximus To Include New Voice Clips From Original Voice Actor?
- Transformers Legends TakaraTomy Titans Return High Res Images – Fortress Maximus, Blaster, Galvatron & More! (skippable, if we need to)
- Transformers 5 – Has A Title! Transformers: The Last Knight To Premiere June Of 2017
- First Look Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime – Official Paramount Pictures Teaser!
- Transformers 5 The Last Knight Invades Cuba – Bay Says Production to Begin Filming this Week
- Unite Warriors UW07 Bruticus Package Art Revealed
Third Party News
- Unique Toys Sworder Unofficial Sandstorm Triplechanger More Photos
- MMC Carnifex ‘Not-Overlord’ Measures Up In New Size Comparison Photos
- Toy World Not Dirge and Ramjet MP Scale Figures Revealed
- Iron Factory Toys IF EX-15 Soul Reaper Color Images of Not Black Shadow Project
Also on TFormers
- Trick Out Your Giant Robot Ride With This Custom Combiner Wars Exhaust!
- Custom Beast Wars Dinobot Figure Makes Good Use Of Generations Voyager Springer Mold
- TFormers Review – Kids Logic Mecha Nations MN-08 Devastator Figure
Radio Free Cybertron: The Transformers Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below