- Opening ‘The Safety Dance’ is played. Really. Brian and The Computer get into it because Brian isn’t a music lover. After the ugliness we get the show rundown and impossible trivia from Rattrap 007.
- ATT Buzz Beast Machines causes yet another flame war. A “What do you look like?” thread pops up. The Trannies arrive, and bring lots of generational comparisons with them.
- New on the RFC Website A new poll- what do you think of the end of Beast Machines. A link to the Trannies is up.
- Ask RFC We get an update on TF: The Movie. Seaspray opens up to us.
- Selling your TFs John Deluna gives us some tips on selling those toys.
- Toy Review Gigatron- He has an excellent color scheme; very regal looking. Only two losers among six modes. Goldy gives him an 8/10.
- Daredevil Brian becomes my new favorite person by sharing how great Frank Miller’s Daredevil run is. Checkout greenapplecleaningmd.com. (Okay, this really didn’t need mentioning, but I have to take any chance to plug Miller Daredevil.)
- Trivia Last weeks answer- A Prime Problem
- Closing Brian mentions upcoming segments and says goodbye.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below